Is 2020 the year you’re going to start your internet career?
Here are the top 5 things you need to know about affiliate marketing for the coming year. These 5 facts will help put you at the forefront of the fun!
Okay, what are the top 5 facts?
Like I said, our markets are moving from bricks and mortar to online stores where your next three customers can come from Australia, then Sweden, then finish up from Nigeria. Your products can come from Japan or Greece or Canada. And never cross the border of your home country.
Online commerce offers every imaginable product in every imaginable configuration possible, at your fingertips. We can purchase shoes from Japan, and trousers from Great Britain. All in a few clicks of the mouse. Forget the mouse, we can complete the transaction on our phones!
Does affiliate marketing have anything to do with this transition?
Affiliate marketing is a big part of this transition as customers are looking for information on a particular product. Sure, there is a product description right there on the retailers sales page, but they want to read about the experience of a person who has personally used the product. Or, at the very least, researched it much more thoroughly than they, in this busy world, have the time to perform.
No longer do people spend the time to go to the library for information, there is a whole world at your fingertips sitting right there on your couch. This global transition also allows people to purchase various products from various stores without spending all that time physically traveling from store to store.
Oh, XYZ isn’t available at this store, but we can drive 20 minutes to the other side of town to pick it up. Not in the burgeoning economy of e-commerce! We get online, we order it, we get it in as little time as that afternoon on some items.
With the distribution centers popping up all over the landscape, retailers can have that item you ordered, at your doorstep within hours. And you’ll get a message on your phone to boot! DELIVERED!
So, what are the top 5 things to know?
- Companies need affiliate marketers more than ever, as society moves more and more into purchasing online and customers are relying on the internet for information about products and services.
- People who continually write online reviews of products will be more and more sought after to offer input to online audiences. No longer will the days consist of spending hours browsing through shelves of shoes, picking out which ones are available, and trying them on to see whether they are flimsy or offer good support.
- The online world is exploding in popularity, which means more customers looking for more information every single day. Last estimate there were 3.5 billion people on the internet. How many people come of age every day around the world. That’s how many people are added every day to the potential customer pool. By the end of 2018, that total very well could be closer to 4 billion customers.
- Opportunities for e-commerce are also adding new numbers in new ways to make money online, with not only affiliate marketing but through e-commerce platforms such a WooCommerce. That allows more people to have online products themselves and to have other companies such as Amazon and AliExpress do the packaging and shipping. Amazon’s answer to this is their Fulfillment By Amazon service. They pick, pack, and ship for you, all you need to do is ship them your lot of products.
- Amazon isn’t the only internet option on the block! Other companies are popping up continuously who pick, pack, and ship, and offer products or services online with affiliate programs in place just WAITING for hungry affiliate marketers to come along and help them sell their wares.
Kyle says it all here. What you need to know about Affiliate Marketing.
Can you tell me s’more about affiliate marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is booming and if you are looking for extra income, or would like to transition out of the career you are in now, this would be a GREAT time to explore the affiliate marketing scene.
Affiliate Marketing is not a get rich quick scheme, it does take a certain level of effort. But the members of Wealthy Affiliate are there for you when you need them. And you will need them. Anything you start in life, requires some preparation and training. Arnold Palmer didn’t start out swinging that club with a par score! He had to work up to that.
The training over at Wealthy Affiliate is free. You get the beginner training and Phase One, just by signing up for the free membership at Wealthy Affiliate. Phase One is the Affiliate Bootcamp, 28 lessons, each with a How-To video, and access to LIVE HELP for the first 7 days.
They will host 2 websites for you, which means you can actually build two websites to get the feel of what affiliate marketing is all about! AND I just learned you have access to 2 of the 12 Affiliate University classrooms.
The Premium level gives you hosting for 50 websites, 25 of their domain and 25 of your OWN personal domain, and access to ALL the training, PLUS access to ALL the other affiliate marketers and all of THEIR instruction materials.
Want to know MORE about affiliate marketing?
==>Read my Wealthy Affiliate Review here <==